Dear Ones...

  • Iona Hoeppner
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2001
      I am home now after a two-week hospital stay.

      For several weeks I had been ill, sort of in and out
      of the flu... then it caught up with me.

      After such a bout, I am still very weak but hope to
      regain strength more quickly than my dear doctor
      predicts.

      Meanwhile, I covet your prayers and your patience.
      Much lies undone and if I have promised you some work
      yet undone, please remind me!

      My love to you, and my prayers.

      In Him,
      iona

      P.S.
      Dear ones, I continue in daily prayer for each need.

      http://greetings.yahoo.com