Way Down in the Fall

  • Iona Hoeppner
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2001
      Yes, it's way down in the fall... and I love this time
      of year with its awesome displays of God's artistry in
      nature; its cool nights and crisp mornings... How
      truly blessed we are!

      I am gradually rebuilding all the sites... and the
      Fall Issue of Handmaidens Webzine is online at last.
      You can go directly to the "Cover Page" at
      http://handmaidens.org/1001

      ... but don't forget to cruise the rest of the site,
      too. The "main" page is http://handmaidens.org

      Do be blessed, my dear ones!
      In Christ,
      iona