[handmaidens] Feb. Handmaidens

  • Iona Hoeppner
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 1999
      THE BEST NEWS FIRST:
      We've found Sonja, our ward who was missing (again) and she's back in
      the treatment center. Thanks so much for your prayers. God does hear and
      answer prayer - He is sooo GOOD!

      OTHER GREAT NEWS:
      Handmaidens has two new staff writers! Crystal Owings is the staff
      writer for the Home section and has done a must read article on Y2K from
      a Christian perspective. See it at:
      http://ionanet.com/women/299/home.htm

      Teri Underwood is our new staff writer for the Christian Issues section.
      She's the co-founder of Run With the Vision ( http://ionanet.com/vision
      ) a ministry with a new website you're sure to enjoy. Don't miss Teri's
      work, Pressing On! at http://ionanet.com/women/299/christ.htm

      HOW ABOUT YOU?
      Do you love to write? Would you be interested in becoming a Handmaidens
      staff writer? If so, contact women@... for details. Or maybe you
      don't want to do an article each month... then please consider
      submitting as a freelancer.

      A VALENTINE FOR YOU!
      http://ionanet.com/press/cards/heart.htm

      THE FEBRUARY ISSUE:

      Extra: Urgent: Two Special Alerts About Your Health Please! If you don't
      read any other articles, read these!

      Christian: Pressing On!
      Meet our new staff writer Teri Underwood and enjoy her excellent and
      inspiring work.

      Comedy: The ultimate virus and Y2K jokes that will crack you up!

      Essays, Etc.: Winning & Does God Still Speak to Us?
      Two great pieces to uplift and inspire.

      Education: Advice for College Grads We Can All Use
      This 1998 MIT commencement address could apply to all of us.

      Poetry/Art: Expressions of Joy
      Enjoy the rare art form of stippling beautifully rendered by Shannon
      Parish.

      Parenting: Changing Views on Family Size
      Large family? Small family? No kids at all? Who's affair is it? Plus
      some great heartwarming stuff every parent will love.

      Home: Y2K - What's the Big Deal?
      Common sense and a Christian point of view combined in the most
      informative article we've seen on Y2K. A must read!

      Marriage: Living on Alone
      Prepare now for when your life's love has gone on to a new life in
      heaven.

      Sites: Christian Sites to See
      Each month we feature a few great sites. Visit Resources for more links
      for Christian women

      Stewardship: No Article This Month
      A family emergency has prevented the writing of this article.

      Work: Designing Your Work Space
      Design tips to make working more fun and rewarding.

      Blessings upon you!

      Iona Hoeppner
      ionanet http://ionanet.com/index.htm

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/handmaidens