Presidential Prayer Team

  • Iona Hoeppner
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2001
      The Office of the Presidential Prayer Team has asked that we relay this information to friends and colleagues so that it will reach its goal of enlisting 2.8 million people (1% of the population) to pray regularly for the President--especially in our current crisis.  I recommend that you join this effort.  There is no fee or obligation.  Just sign up and you'll receive a window decal in the mail, plus e-mail updates on the specific prayer needs of the President and his Cabinet.
      Thanks,
      iona

      To sign up, go to   http://www.PresidentialPrayerTeam.org