April Webzine Online Now

  • IONA HOEPPNER
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2001
      Amidst the aftermath of a very busy tax season, I finally
      announce with both fatigue and excitement that the April
      Issue of Handmaidens Webzine is up and running!

      I have had unbelievable problems with Netscape 6 so you may
      have contacted me and I may not have been able to read the
      message... How I long for a decent e-mail program! I am
      searching... Any suggestions?

      Anyway, welcome to our new members! Be sure to browse around
      the site poking into all the corners, opening all the
      doors... I pray you are blessed here.

      Parents, please don't miss the Parenting Issues this
      month... important stuff.

      Any diabetics out there? Be sure to check out the Health
      section...

      Well, I'll be off to bed now and leave you to check things
      out... Start here:
      http://handmaidens.org

      Lovingly,
      iona