I've got news!

  • IONA HOEPPNER
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2000
      Slow indeed am I! An ear infection, a house sale and much other web work has delayed my pace... not to mention, I'm  sad to say, I can never seem to manage my time well. BUT... The October issue of Handmaidens is out at last.

      You can jump dierectly to it  - http://ionanet.com/women/1000 - but be sure to visit the revised "home" page as well - http://ionanet.com/women - I pray you'll be blessed.

      I also hope you may find a blessing at these other ionanet sites I've been working on...
      Here's what I've been doing...

      A NEW SITE FOR SENIORS -  http://ionanet.com/aunt-eller
      A reader wrote to ask if we had a site for those who are 60 and over.
      Aunt Eller's Garden  grew out of her request and she is providing
      much of the material. Folks of any age can enjoy it, but it's aimed
      and the senior crowd.

      A NEW MAX COOPER COLUMN  - http://ionanet.com/max
      Don't miss "Telling Dakota Lies."

      OCTOBER HANDMAIDENS IS OUT
      In  case you've not yet seen it, be sure to visit Handmaidens October
      Issue  - http://ionanet.com/women/1000 - You're sure to be blessed!

      NEW SPIRIT GARDENS ARE UP
       - http://ionanet.com/gardens - The Lord has kept me busy with these.
      Even one for an unborn child. There are many new gardens to visit
      now and I pray they will bless you just as much as they do me.

      A BIG "THANK YOU"
      We get thousands of hits each day to ionanet's pages, and as you may
      know, that costs a ton ofmoney. I just praise the Lord and all who have
      helped us pay these bills!
      A special thanks to TheKingsDaughter
      - http://thekingsdaughter.com - for her spirit-led gift.

      JERRI'S MUNCHIES COMING SOON
      I can't wait for you to see this one! She does great devotionals!
      - http://ionanet.com/jerrismunchies - It will be out in just a short time
      (you can see the entry page already) and you are going to LOVE it!

      A PRAISE REPORT!!
      I have a praise report: Our Colorado house has sold!
      We've been "camping out" in houses we remodel so have not had
      a "normal" place to live for 16 months...
      now, at last we can get into a house of our own.

      -- Blessings upon you!

      Iona Hoeppner
      ionanet http://ionanet.com
      Handmaidens http://ionanet.com/women