For a Friend...

  • IONA HOEPPNER
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2000
      I have a precious friend here in Dothan and she needs our help...
      Cindy Lewis is standing in the gap for the company she works for. This is a burden the Lord has placed on her heart and she spends many hours in intercessory prayer... upholding the Lord's cause in a deep spiritual battle.

      Cindy is a beacon to the lost at her workplace and she is claiming that territory for the Lord! Her testimony, prayers, winessing and dedication do not please the enemy and she needs our support, our prayers and our fellowship... And she needs them now!

      As anyone who has gone to the spiritual battlefield knows, it can be a lonely place, a frightening place... for such battles are not won alone. The Lord calls us to bear one another's burdens, and that includes the burdens He places on our hearts for others.

      Please pray for Cindy, her husband Bobby and daughter Megan. I would ask that you each make a commitment to uphold her in prayer daily and that you e-mail her with any word of encouragement the Holy Spirit leads you to send. Her e-mail address is CLLewis@...

      Perhaps this link will work for you:
      mailto:CLLewis@...

      Also, please pass this along to believers who you trust. We hope to flood the gates of heaven with prayers as Cindy brings the Lord to ther workplace. Oh, and one last request... Cindy will be presenting a message on forgivemenss at a local church in mid-September. Please pray all who hear it will be led to accept the Lord's forgivemenss and find it in their hearts to forgive others as Jesus taught.

      Thanks so much, dear ones... oh what a blessing you are to me!
      -- Blessings upon you!

      Iona Hoeppner
      ionanet http://ionanet.com
      Handmaidens http://ionanet.com/women