[handmaidens] For YOU Today

  • Iona Hoeppner
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 1999
      Notice: If you received this message in duplicate, it means we have you one more than one list. Please forgive. I've been ill so sent the same message to all. (sheepish grin)
      __________________________

      Matthew 11:29-30 -
      Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. (NIV)
      __________________________

      Good Morning!

      I have this for you today:
      HANDMAIDENS
      CHRISTMAS CARD
      WIN A COMPUTER
      WIN A CRUISE
      __________________________

      HANDMAIDENS
      The December Handmaidens is out.  http://www.ionanet.com/women/1299/

      In it, you'll find bunches and bunches of Christmas links (recipes, traditions, info, etc.) There are also some awesome articles (Don't miss Mary's Heart!) poems and some free Christmas art. I do hope you will enjoy it and pass it along to your friends.
      __________________________

       CHRISTMAS CARD
      Here's my Christmas Card to you. You can copy the URL to send it along to family and friends if you like.
      http://ionanet.com/press/cards/christmas.htm
      __________________________

      WIN A COMPUTER
      In a partnership program, we're giving away FREE computers. You can register every single day to win at
      http://www.computerdrawing.com/default.htm?A=3371

      The next drawing is January 1, so register now! Rest assured, there is no catch! You will never be asked for your credit card number, and we will never ask for any money from you to participate in the drawing!
      __________________________

      WIN A CRUISE
      Register at Women of Faith and you could win a free Women of Faith conference cruise and help me win one, too. Women of Faith will bless you even if you don't win the cruise.

      Two cruise prizes are being awarded, One in a random drawing and one for the member who refers the most folks. I am in second place so far ;-) Just click the link below, fill out the form on that page and you're all set.

      Blessings upon you!

      Iona Hoeppner
      ionanet http://ionanet.com
      Handmaidens http://ionanet.com/women