iona in the hospital

  • IonaRuth Hoeppner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2010
      I am in the hospital with possible pneumonia. Am being aggressively treated as they work on diagnosis. My pastor David was here this morning to anoint and pray with me. I am in very good hands.

      For those I have been working with on projects, scripture studies, mentoring, etc., please postpone, I will need to reschedule as the Messiah directs my progress in healing. I have my cell phone here but am out of breath and cannot talk long. I also have a sporadic internet connection but doubt I have the energy do much. It has taken 10 minutes to just do this note.

      Please pray for healing in God's perfect time and way and that to Him be the glory!. Prayer makes a difference!

      Joyfully in Messiah,
      iona

      http://twitter.com/ionaruth
      http://www.facebook.com/ionaruth