This is amazing!

  • IonaRuth Hoeppner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2010
    To quote my friend, Carol, "This is by far the most amazing email I've ever forwarded.  This man was very Christlike in his sacrificial service.  Be blessed!" What more could I say. I hope you'll take time to wacth this very short video.

    In Messiah,
    iona

    This gentleman is from Opeleika, AL.  He died on 12/23/09, and his passing was eulegized on the NBC evening news.  He was quite a special person.  If you can, take a moment & watch the clip - it is not long.