[handmaidens] Summer Edition

  • Iona Hoeppner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 1999
      Hello, friends;

      Unexpectedly, Handmaidens has been forced to change its publication schedule so the June, July and August editions will be released in late June or early July as the Summer Edition. I'll drop you a line as soon as it's online.

      Meanwhile, I'll bet there are many articles in past issues of Handmaidens that you haven't had time to read, so please enjoy the archives.

      Our family is relocating and I will be away from the computer for several weeks. Please be patient for as soon as we are in a new abode, ionanet, Handmaidens and all our other sites will receive the attention they need.

      Thanks always for your prayers and support.

      Blessings upon you!

      Iona Hoeppner
      ionanet http://ionanet.com
      Handmaidens http://ionanet.com/women