Paralympics Info from iona

  • IonaRuth Hoeppner
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2008
      The Olympics were wonderful and well covered by the media, however, few even know about the Paralympics (World Olympic Games for the disabled). The US is the only participating nation with no TV coverage of these games now ongoing in Bejing. It's a big deal. Over 4,000 athletes competing with all the features of the "regular" Olymics.

      Here's a clip from my yesterday's blog:

      The schedule is in my blog, I'm too busy right now to type it all out again and it's not copying over right, so just click on any of my blogs below. If you have missed an event, they will have the video. The Opening Ceremony was amazing! China has done a splendid job.