March Issue of Handmaidens is Ready!

  • IonaRuth Hoeppner
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2006
      Dear Ones, I covet your prayers as I continue to fight this
      respiratory illness, but God is good and has lent me the strength to
      at last finish Handmaidens March issue. I am still far behind on
      ionanet and the other sites. BUT Handmaidens has lots to fill your
      time and your heart...

      I hope you'll check it out. There are some wonderful new writers in it
      and each section will bless you.
      http://handmaidens.org/306

      Welcome all our new members! Remember. we are still looking for
      writers and site reviewers, etc. Don't be shy!

      In Christ,
      iona

      Drop by my blog:
      http://www.fbcgalt.org/iona's_blog.htm