It is FINISHED!

  • Iona Hoeppner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2006
      You have waited long. I have been so slow... but at last, it is
      completed... After almost 5 years, we're really back!

      Handmaidens is a site for Christian Women (a lot of men visit, too). It
      is full of inspiring info and poetry, essays and more... all sorts of
      things from all sort of people. Although it stayed on the net, it has
      been dormant for some years. It is finally finished and revived. All
      archives are redone and a brand new issue of the online magazine
      (e-zine) is up and running.

      I pray you'll visit and I know you'll be blessed if you do,

      http://handmaidens.org/106/index.htm

      Blessed to be in His service, iona
      iona's blog - http://www.fbcgalt.org/iona's_blog.htm
      Handmaidens - http://handmaidens.org