Mothers Day Prayers

  • Iona Hoeppner
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 12:07 PM
      As a mother of 11, and grandmother to 26, I feel I know a little bit about motherhood.
      This much I can say for sure, mothers cannot truly mother their children until hey learn
      about love from the Father.

      While it is true that there is a natural love most mothers feel for their children, it is the
      Heavenly Father, through the example of his Son Jesus Christ and the whisperings of the
      Holy Spirit who teaches mothers about the real love.

      May your Mother's Day be blessed, and filled with the joys of fellowship in your church
      family, your biological family, and your friends.

      Please visit to my Mother's Day site where you will find poems information, essays and
      links to bless your day.

      http://ionanet.com/press/cards/mom.htm

      I love and miss all of view.

      Blessed to be in His service,