Prayer Wheel

  • Iona Hoeppner
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2003
      Prayer wheel for our soldiers... please don't break it
      Please send this on after a short prayer.

      "God, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they
      protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they
      perform for us in our time of need. I Christ's name, Amen."

      Prayer Wheel:
      When you receive this, please stop for a moment and say a prayer...
      ... for our President and other world leaders, that they might have
      the wisdom and humility to follow the Lord's leading rather than be
      led by pride or self interest...
      ... for our troops where ever they are serving, that they will be kept
      in safety and hear the call of the Lord. Thank God for their
      sacrifices and their families' commitment to supporting their loved
      ones in service for our country and pray He will continue to inspire
      them and protect them..

      There is nothing attached....
      This can be very powerful....
      Just copy this (it is rude to forward) and send to all the people in
      your address book.
      Do not stop the wheel, please....
      Of all the gifts you could give a US Soldier, Sailor, Airman, Marine &
      others serving the cause of freedom, prayer is the very best one.