Thanksgiving

  • Iona Hoeppner
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2002
      We are so very thankful for each of YOU!
      We thank God for your lives and love for HIM!
      We thank the Lord for the part you play in our lives.
      We send our best Thanksgiving wishes to you:
      http://ionanet.com/press/cards/thanks.htm
      Visit our Thanksgiving page and be blessed.

      In Christ,
      Iona Hoeppner

      SPECIAL NOTE:
      Due to a number of factors, the Handmaidens web site has not been
      updated in a very long time. Our goal is to revamp the site and begin
      publishing by January, 2003. I covet your prayers and support for this
      effort... and thank you for your patience!