176Fantastic Metal Statues of the Savior

  • IonaRuth Hoeppner
    Nov 22, 2009
      I sent this long ago, but it is well worth seeing again. We hope to see this next spring.

      Please strip any email info before forwarding.

      This is about 70 miles from Amarillo outside of town called Groom, TX . I had only seen the giant Cross that is in the center. It has now grown to these other statues. This is so NEAT .

      (This must have been an awesome labor of love.)
      Read message at the end of pictures!

      These are the pictures of the crucifixion of Christ

      Sculptured from metal by a man near Amarillo, TX.
      The crosses are made of metal also. The man did

      this  out  of the kindness of his heart.

      Someone donated the land

      On which to erect them.

      Who is Jesus?
      HE IS JESUS
      WHO IS HE?

      IN CHEMISTRY, HE TURNED WATER TO WINE.

      IN BIOLOGY, HE WAS BORN WITHOUT THE
      NORMAL CONCEPTION;

      IN PHYSICS, HE DISPROVED THE LAW OF
      GRAVITY WHEN HE ASCENDED INTO HEAVEN;

      IN ECONOMICS, HE DISPROVED THE LAW
      OF DIMINISHING RETURN BY FEEDING 5000 MEN WITH
      TWO FISHES & 5 LOAVES OF BREAD;

      IN MEDICINE, HE CURED THE SICK AND THE
      BLIND WITHOUT ADMINISTERING A SINGLE DOSE OF DRUGS,

      IN HISTORY, HE IS THE BEGINNING AND THE END;

      IN GOVERNMENT, HE SAID THAT HE SHALL
      BE CALLED WONDERFUL COUNSELOR, PRINCE OF PEACE;

      IN RELIGION, HE SAID NO ONE COMES TO
      THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH HIM;

      SO, WHO IS HE?
      HE IS JESUS!

      JOIN ME AND LET'S CELEBRATE HIM;

      HE IS WORTHY.

      THE EYES BEHOLDING THIS MESSAGE SHALL
      NOT BEHOLD EVIL,

      THE HAND THAT WILL
      SEND THIS MESSAGE TO EVERYBODY SHALL
      NOT LABOR IN VAIN,

      AND THE MOUTH SAYING AMEN
      TO THIS PRAYER SHALL SMILE FOREVER.

      REMAIN IN GOD AND SEEK HIS FACE ALWAYS.
      AMEN

      IN GOD I'VE FOUND EVERYTHING!

      The Greatest Man in History
      Jesus had no servants, yet they called Him Master.

      Had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher.

      Had no medicines, yet they called Him Healer

      He had no army, yet kings feared Him..

      He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world.
      He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him.
      He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today.
      I feel honored to serve such a Leader who loves u! s!
      If you believe in God and in Jesus
      Christ His Son .. Send this to all on
      Your buddy list.

      If not just ignore it.

      If you ignore it, just remember that Jesus said.

      'If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven
      .

      --
      With luv & Care,
           Jiju Varghese.