Best Nat'l Geog pictures of the year

(172)
  • IonaRuth Hoeppner
    Aug 6, 2009 Expand Messages
      Amazing pictures I had to share... I see God's diversity, creativity and love in each one.

      These are pretty awesome!

      Enjoy! Wonderful photos.

      These are the National Geographic BEST pictures for the year.

        Don't keep these awesome pics to yourself. Share them

      --
      Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. People come into our lives for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. Embrace all equally!

      ~author unknown~

      --
      Joyfully in Christ,
      iona