157I never do this... from iona

  • IonaRuth Hoeppner
    Aug 12, 2008

      This is something I rarely do, sending a "pass it on" email... Most of us are just too busy for these things. Maybe too busy, period. SO, having just enjoyed Mama Mia with some of my daughters and granddaughters and having just been in prayer for the many, many wonderful women and girls in my life, And having just received it from a sweet friend, and edited it just a bit, I felt compelled to pass this on to you.

      Time passes.

      Life happens.

      Distance separates.

      Children grow up.

      Wild Butterfly

      Jobs come and go.

      Love waxes and wanes.

      Men don't do what they're supposed to do.

      Orange Butterfly

      Hearts break.

      Parents die.

      Colleagues forget favors.

      Careers end.

      Sisters are there,

      no matter how much time and how

      many miles are between you.

      A girl friend is never farther away

      than needing her can reach.

      Pink Butterfly

      When you have to walk a lonesome valley,

      the women in your life will be on the valley's rim,

      cheering you on, praying for you, pulling for you,

      intervening on your behalf, and waiting

      with open arms at the valley's end.

      Blue Butterfly

      Sometimes, they will even break the rules

      and walk beside you...

      Or come in and carry you out.

      Yellow Butterfly

      Girlfriends, daughters, granddaughters,

       daughters-in-law, sisters, sisters-in-law, mothers,

      grandmothers, aunties, nieces, cousins,

      and extended family, all bless our life!

      Pretty Butterfly

      The world wouldn't be the same without women, and

      neither would I. When we began this adventure called

      womanhood, we had no idea of the incredible joys or

      sorrows that lay ahead. Nor did we know how much we

      would need each other along the way.

      Every day, we need each other still.

       Purple Butterfly

      Pass this on

      to the special women who help make your life meaningful.

      I just did.

      Joyfully in Christ,

      Drop by my blogs or journal:

      Also see my spaces: