File - Objectives

  • handalconsult@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 29 , Feb 2, 2013
      **** Safety Philosophy;

      1. We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors but, We borrow it from our
      children
      2. Only when you know why you have hit the target can you truly say you have
      learn archery

      So, please make "GREEN" our earth

      ***** Reliability Definition;

      Mission completed without failure with specific time and environmental

      **** Spirit;

      Until you spread your wings, you do not have an idea how far you can fly
    • handalconsult@yahoogroups.com