Good Morning HB Clubs, I believe this will be the last email from me before the launch of our Club Connection E-newsletter. We have launched the online version
I kegged @1.006 5 gal with 2# honey , nice. 5 gal with 2.5# lemonquat , could double as a Berliner. David G Sent from my iPhonebrewcouple90
Hi Gang, I just transferred my beer to secondary (dry hopping) and it looks like my FG is bumping down to about 1.006. Is that normal for a kolish? It didbigfirebeard
Award winning crafters of interesting libations including, but not limited to, beer, wine and mead.
We meet on the first Thursday of the month from 7:00PM to 9:00PM - Check calendar and facebook page for currently scheduled meeting times and dates. (Subject to change)
- Nov 30, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.