Brew Life Brew Day Roster

  • bigfirebeard
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 7
      Good News Everyone,

      The sign up sheet from the meeting had a name on there twice. No lottery was needed.  Here is the list of lucky wort winners:

      Joel Farabee
      Steve Zutter
      David Graham
      Mark Richman
      David Graham
      Sam S.
      Tony Welch
      Tom Headly

      Plan about $15 bucks, that includes tip for Tommy.

      I'll send out a reminder post next week. Happy Brewing.

      Henry

    • David Graham
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 7
        Henry,
        I do not intend to cut anyone out.
        I had no intention of adding my name twice , so if someone else would like my second 5gal. Let me know. However, I would gladly take it if it’s not claimed.
        David Graham
        brewcouple@...

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Nov 7, 2017, at 5:36 AM, henryvollmer@... [hamsbeer] <hamsbeer@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Good News Everyone,

        The sign up sheet from the meeting had a name on there twice. No lottery was needed.  Here is the list of lucky wort winners:

        Joel Farabee
        Steve Zutter
        David Graham
        Mark Richman
        David Graham
        Sam S.
        Tony Welch
        Tom Headly

        Plan about $15 bucks, that includes tip for Tommy.

        I'll send out a reminder post next week. Happy Brewing.

        Henry

      • Samuel Samanowitz

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 10

            November 19th, doors open at 9, mash in at 10

          • Anthony W. Welch
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 10
              So, my understanding is we get 5 gallons of wort.  I assume we bring a fermenter or something?  Also, any suggestions on yeast?  I'll need to order some.

              Tony

                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 13
                  It is at Brew Life Brewery, below is the link to their web site.  We are doing a sweet stout.  And yes you will need your own fermenter / wort container to get your precious liquid home safe.  As for yeast... I don't have a recommendation. If I manage to get any I will be souring it.   Because Sour.