15Registration at PARS official website

  • Khalid Shoaib
    Aug 6, 2009
      Dear All,

      Official website of PARS has been redesigned and uploaded at www.pakhams.com

      Please be noted that only registered users can access all forums on the website. Moreover, registered users will have some extra privileges which will be added to the website in due course of time.

      Initially, reregistration is opened for HAM members only. All HAM members of PARS are requested to get registered at www.pakhams.com  Please use your call sign as user log in. Once you apply for the registration, for activation of your account,  you will get a confirmation email from web administrator.

      I have tried my best to include all available email address but if you feel some one is missing please let him/her know and convey about the new development. please don't forget to send us the details of  "Missing HAM"  as well ...

      pl. feel free to contact ..

      73's

      Khalid Shoaib, AP2MKS