Re: [Hammock Camping] Hammock stands

  • jwj32542
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 6 8:07 AM
      That makes sense...thanks for the info.

      I've looked at Ed's and Risk's, but this is going in our sunroom most
      of the time and I'm thinking the wife's already gonna be irritated
      that I'm spending so MUCH time in the hammock, so I might as well buy
      a finished one...at least she'll like the way it looks!

      I'll either get the Vario or the 4x4 version of it, I think. The one
      I really want is the wrought iron New Orleans one here:
      http://www.floridaplants.com/Store/hammocks.htm

      Eh...don't think I can justify $1100, though. Well...I could, just
      not to her!

      Jeff

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Randy & Cheyanne <cheyran@s...>