RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: August 2005 Issue of Hammock Camping News now available

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2005
      Coy, Foiled again I guess. We do all leave on the 1st, so it's only a one
      nighter-sorry. See ya in the spring..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 10, 2005
        OK, the correct like is:

        http://www.hammockcamping.com/Newsletters/NEWS.htm

        Sorry..Ed

        _____

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 11, 2005
          Joe & Jamie. You're right my first link yesterday was wrong! Yesterday was
          just too much for me. the correct link to the August05 Hammock Camping
          Newsletter is: http://www.hammockcamping.com/Newsletters/NEWS.htm

          Guess the saga of my 'web server from Hell' continues-of course my lack of
          computer savvy doesn't help much. However, my new server is working
          wonderfully. Now if I can just learn to type web links correctly...Ed

          Moderator, Hammock Camping List

          Editor, Hammock Camping News

          Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

          _____

          When I click on the link to the newsletter, I get an "Object not
          found" message.

          Peace,
          Joe

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 11, 2005
            I hate it when my keyboard messes up my typing!!!

            Peace,
            Joe
            > Joe & Jamie. You're right my first link yesterday was wrong!
            Yesterday was
            > just too much for me. the correct link to the August05 Hammock
            Camping
            > Newsletter is: http://www.hammockcamping.com/Newsletters/NEWS.htm
            >

            > Guess the saga of my 'web server from Hell' continues-of course my
            lack of
            > computer savvy doesn't help much. However, my new server is working
            > wonderfully. Now if I can just learn to type web links
            correctly...Ed

            > Moderator, Hammock Camping List
            >
            > Editor, Hammock Camping News
            >
            > Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc