[Hammock Camping] Re: August 2005 Issue of Hammock Camping News now available

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2005
      well I work the 31st. dont recon yall will be stayin the night of the
      1st as well. if so I might could drive over for the second night. if
      not maybe next spring.

      Coy Boy

      > We'll miss ya again Coy. How about New Years Eve on Springer?
      Ready for

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2005
        Coy, Foiled again I guess. We do all leave on the 1st, so it's only a one
        nighter-sorry. See ya in the spring..Ed

        Moderator, Hammock Camping List

        Editor, Hammock Camping News

        Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

        _____

        well I work the 31st. dont recon yall will be stayin the night of the
        1st as well. if so I might could drive over for the second night. if
        not maybe next spring.

        Coy Boy

        > We'll miss ya again Coy. How about New Years Eve on Springer?
        Ready for
        > the winter acid test? ...Ed

        _____

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        * Visit your group "hammockcamping

        _____

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 10, 2005
          OK, the correct like is:

          http://www.hammockcamping.com/Newsletters/NEWS.htm

          Sorry..Ed

          _____

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 11, 2005
            Joe & Jamie. You're right my first link yesterday was wrong! Yesterday was
            just too much for me. the correct link to the August05 Hammock Camping
            Newsletter is: http://www.hammockcamping.com/Newsletters/NEWS.htm

            Guess the saga of my 'web server from Hell' continues-of course my lack of
            computer savvy doesn't help much. However, my new server is working
            wonderfully. Now if I can just learn to type web links correctly...Ed

            Moderator, Hammock Camping List

            Editor, Hammock Camping News

            Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

            _____

            When I click on the link to the newsletter, I get an "Object not
            found" message.

            Peace,
            Joe

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 11, 2005
              I hate it when my keyboard messes up my typing!!!

              Peace,
              Joe
              > Joe & Jamie. You're right my first link yesterday was wrong!
              Yesterday was
              > just too much for me. the correct link to the August05 Hammock
              Camping
              > Newsletter is: http://www.hammockcamping.com/Newsletters/NEWS.htm
              >

              > Guess the saga of my 'web server from Hell' continues-of course my
              lack of
              > computer savvy doesn't help much. However, my new server is working
              > wonderfully. Now if I can just learn to type web links
              correctly...Ed

              > Moderator, Hammock Camping List
              >
              > Editor, Hammock Camping News
              >
              > Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc