RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: August 2005 Issue of Hammock Camping News now available

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2005
      We'll miss ya again Coy. How about New Years Eve on Springer? Ready for
      the winter acid test? ...Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2005
        well I work the 31st. dont recon yall will be stayin the night of the
        1st as well. if so I might could drive over for the second night. if
        not maybe next spring.

        Coy Boy

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3, 2005
          Coy, Foiled again I guess. We do all leave on the 1st, so it's only a one
          nighter-sorry. See ya in the spring..Ed

          _____

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 10, 2005
            OK, the correct like is:

            http://www.hammockcamping.com/Newsletters/NEWS.htm

            Sorry..Ed

            _____

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 11, 2005
              Joe & Jamie. You're right my first link yesterday was wrong! Yesterday was
              just too much for me. the correct link to the August05 Hammock Camping
              Newsletter is: http://www.hammockcamping.com/Newsletters/NEWS.htm

              Guess the saga of my 'web server from Hell' continues-of course my lack of
              computer savvy doesn't help much. However, my new server is working
              wonderfully. Now if I can just learn to type web links correctly...Ed

              Moderator, Hammock Camping List

              Editor, Hammock Camping News

              Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

              _____

              When I click on the link to the newsletter, I get an "Object not
              found" message.

              Peace,
              Joe

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 11, 2005
                I hate it when my keyboard messes up my typing!!!

                Peace,
                Joe
                > Joe & Jamie. You're right my first link yesterday was wrong!
                Yesterday was
                > just too much for me. the correct link to the August05 Hammock
                Camping
                > Newsletter is: http://www.hammockcamping.com/Newsletters/NEWS.htm
                >

                > Guess the saga of my 'web server from Hell' continues-of course my
                lack of
                > computer savvy doesn't help much. However, my new server is working
                > wonderfully. Now if I can just learn to type web links
                correctly...Ed

                > Moderator, Hammock Camping List
                >
                > Editor, Hammock Camping News
                >
                > Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc