Put up a few photos so you all could meet us

  • RedsTanMenagerie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      I made a photo album that'll i'll post some pics of my hammock camping in
      but for now i just added two pics. One of the hammock that got me interested
      in hammock camping and the other is a pic of my son, my SD, and me. It isn't
      a hiking pic thow. Oh and if you all havn't discovered i'm the world's worst
      speller :)

      Look in "A gimp's adventures" for the pics.

      Melissa and Tao