Re: [Hammock Camping] the ongoing saga of wet-weather testing

  • Sandy Kramer
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
      I've read about this....does that mean (according to the number of strings emanating from your hammock, you would have about 15 (wild guess) pieces of string on each side?

      or do you tie just one before the "eye" of the hammock?

      Adrnlnjnky <Adrnlnjnky@...> wrote:
      Personally I've had success using similar cord to whatever my hammock line is. I take small peices of the cord and tie them around the line with a nice fat knot and one long tail hanging down.

      Sandy Kramer
      work # 305-471-1913