ridge line

  • slowhike
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2005
      sorry about the spelling. that would be "throw the tarp".
      thanks...slowhike
    • gtvlfed
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2005
        Slowhike,

        Of course! This makes a great deal of sense. One of the issues has
        been rainwater wicking along the full ridgeline and dripping at the
        centre-point. Your suggestion to tie the a line to the centre loops on
        each end would take care of that... and save some weight. My Integral
        Designs sinylon tarp has those loops. Also, great lead on Ed's guide
        lines - an order is in order.

        Thanks a bunch!

        Jim