Re: [Hammock Camping] Hennessy Hammock Repair Advice - Tim

  • tjarrell@cox.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2005
      Contact Hennessy directly. You might be amazed at thier post-sales service. I was.

      Tom

      From: "tcoug7" <tcoug7@...>
      Date: 2005/07/25 Mon AM 10:38:21 EDT
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Hennessy Hammock Repair Advice - Tim

    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25, 2005
        > I'm looking for some suggestions. I need to repair my ridgeline on my
        > Hennessy Expedition. My son grabbed it this past weekend and tried to
        > use it to lift himself up in the hammock. Anyone know what kind of
        > rope it is? It seems to have very little, if any, stretch.

        It's just nylon cord. It attaches to a loop inside the knot that you can
        access easily. Call Hennessy and they'll probably send you a piece, but you
        can just use anything that has a breaking test greater than about 40 pounds.

        Shane