Hennessy Hammock Repair Advice - Tim

  • tcoug7
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2005
      Hi all,

      I'm looking for some suggestions. I need to repair my ridgeline on my
      Hennessy Expedition. My son grabbed it this past weekend and tried to
      use it to lift himself up in the hammock. Anyone know what kind of
      rope it is? It seems to have very little, if any, stretch.

      I remember we were discussing different ropes maybe a year or so ago,
      and I remember someone (Ed, Risk, Youngblood?) finding a great rope to
      use with the hammocks. Anyone remember what that was?

      Thanks,

      Tim