Re: Hammock for two?

  • jwj32542
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 21 12:48 PM
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, André Corterier
      <andre.corterier@f...> wrote:
      > Yeah, what he said - you'll have to try it out.
      >
      > I spent a night with my daughter in my HH Explorer, and it was okay -

      > but I slept less well than I usually do.

      I've done it with my 5yr old and it worked pretty well. I kept waking
      up to make sure he was warm, though. I was cool inside the bag, and
      he was laying right on the hammock...no pad or anything. Everytime I
      would slide him onto the bag, he'd roll back onto the hammock. Warm
      sleeper, I guess.

      He's 6 now and growing like a weed, so I don't know how much longer
      it'll last.