RE: [Hammock Camping] Ed's book is a must read

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18, 2005
      Thanks Jamie, glad you like the Hammock Camping book! I decided to write it
      while on my second AT thru hike in 2001-I actually did the outline & rough
      draft in my head while hiking and made notes in my journal at night. I was
      so full of myself thinking the book was finished by the end of my hike-boy
      was I wrong! I spent much of the next year editing, rewriting, editing,
      rewriting..etc. Then came all the publishing headaches. But the final was
      well worth it and I'm happy with the book. It pleases me greatly that it
      introduces so many folks to my favorite way to camp! Of course you're
      already a confirmed hammocker and I appreciate your kind comments. Do you
      mind if I use your testimonial on the 'Customers Comments' page of my web
      site? ..Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 20, 2005
        Hi Ed,

        I know what you mean about the "work" involved with the book. I did a
        simular thing with a dog training book I have been working on for a few
        years! Of course little kids jumped in my path to finishing but I'll
        complete it some day.

        . Do you
        > mind if I use your testimonial on the 'Customers Comments' page of my
        web
        > site? ..Ed

        No I don't mind. Use a way.

        jamie d
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 21, 2005
          Thanks Jamie. Best of luck with the dog book...Ed

          Moderator, Hammock Camping List

          Editor, Hammock Camping News

          Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

          _____

          I know what you mean about the "work" involved with the book. I did a
          simular thing with a dog training book I have been working on for a few
          years! Of course little kids jumped in my path to finishing but I'll
          complete it some day.

          . Do you
          > mind if I use your testimonial on the 'Customers Comments' page of my
          web
          > site? ..Ed

          No I don't mind. Use a way.

          jamie d

          Camping
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Camping+tents&w1=Camping+tents&w2=Campi
          ng+hammock&w3=Happy+camper&w4=Outdoors&c=4&s=72&.sig=3eRZQ8hEhZ1LRCeRGfJTQQ>
          tents

          Camping
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Camping+hammock&w1=Camping+tents&w2=Cam
          ping+hammock&w3=Happy+camper&w4=Outdoors&c=4&s=72&.sig=KIuEz1TZvesXEoemopZRO
          Q> hammock

          Happy
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Happy+camper&w1=Camping+tents&w2=Campin
          g+hammock&w3=Happy+camper&w4=Outdoors&c=4&s=72&.sig=-RhCsbgVQysCpnb--OohoQ>
          camper

          Outdoors
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Outdoors&w1=Camping+tents&w2=Camping+ha
          mmock&w3=Happy+camper&w4=Outdoors&c=4&s=72&.sig=U4l_oRF_lUViaFPRQ2xBZQ>

          _____

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          * Visit your group "hammockcamping

          _____