Re: keeping tension/ how much tension

  • Doug Meredith
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 12, 2005
      "ekunitz" <everettkunitz@...>
      wrote:

      >If I snuggle my left shoulder
      >into the corner formed by the tie out on that side, and directed my
      >feet towards the other corner tie out, I assume that I should be in
      >the flattest position possible.

      Yes that is the correct way to use it.

      >The problem is that I end up with my
      >head resting on the bug netting. I guess that might be too far
      >diagaonal?

      It sounds like it.

      Doug
      --
      Doug Meredith (doug.meredith@...)
      SystemGuard - Oracle remote support
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 12, 2005
        everett,

        How tall are you?

        Dave

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Doug Meredith
        <doug.meredith@s...> wrote:
        > "ekunitz" <everettkunitz@h...>
        > wrote:
        >
        > >If I snuggle my left shoulder
        > >into the corner formed by the tie out on that side, and directed
        my
        > >feet towards the other corner tie out, I assume that I should be
        in
        > >the flattest position possible.
        >
        > Yes that is the correct way to use it.
        >
        > >The problem is that I end up with my
        > >head resting on the bug netting. I guess that might be too far
        > >diagaonal?
        >
        > It sounds like it.
        >
        > Doug
        > --
        > Doug Meredith (doug.meredith@s...)
        > SystemGuard - Oracle remote support
        > 877-974-8273 (87-SYSGUARD)
        > 506-854-7997
        > www.systemguard.com
      • ekunitz
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 12, 2005
          I'm 178 cm/ about 5'10". This should mean that I meet the height
          requirements for the HH ul asym.