FS SuperShelter

  • Dick Matthews
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2005
      Will sell a Hennessy Supershelter UnderCover and UnderPad. for $65
      including shipping to lower 48. Set includes Torso and Hip prototype
      pads made by Tom.

      HENNESSY UNDERCOVER 7.9 oz.
      HENNESSY FULL PAD 5.3
      HENNESSY TORSO PAD 2.8
      HENNESSY HIP PAD 1.2

      I am keeping the OverCover.

      I have replaced the system with a Jack”R”Better Nest. I dry Colorado
      down bags work better than synthetic. Down insulation works better than
      open cell insulation here. I think the system will work well in a warmer
      climate.

      Email off line if interested.

      Dick Matthews