Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: HH under pads are now beefed up

  • Banjo Doje
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1 8:03 PM
      You got a point with being a desert dweller - living in the north
      where we get cold temps all the time (tonite's low, even, is supposed
      to be 44) your body adjusts more quickly than someone who's not used
      to the winters. It took my pastor about 2 years to get
      sorta-kinda-not really used to the cold and he moved here from NC.

      Jodi

      --
      "If it ain't got a Banjo in it, it ain't Bluegrass!" - Ed Bolton
    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 3 10:38 PM
        Low 40's.... I wish. I think we are around upper 80's low 90's for
        our lows. 114 the other day and 108 today, yummy!!!

        jamie d

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Banjo Doje <bpskids@g...>