Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: HH under pads are now beefed up

  • Banjo Doje
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2005
      Bummer!!! Maybe it's just cuz I got good body insulation LOL But
      seriously, I do like the cold and I'm hot blooded enough to be about
      to run around outside in short sleeves in 30 degree weather. That
      makes a big difference.

      Jodi

      --
      "If it ain't got a Banjo in it, it ain't Bluegrass!" - Ed Bolton
    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2005
        YEs, I'm sure there is something to be said for acclimation. As a
        desert dweller I'm not exposed to temps below 40 F on a regular
        basis.
        I have plenty of body insulation myself though, but I don't it's in
        the right places!!! ahahaha

        jamie

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Banjo Doje <bpskids@g...>

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1, 2005
          You got a point with being a desert dweller - living in the north
          where we get cold temps all the time (tonite's low, even, is supposed
          to be 44) your body adjusts more quickly than someone who's not used
          to the winters. It took my pastor about 2 years to get
          sorta-kinda-not really used to the cold and he moved here from NC.

          Jodi

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 3, 2005
            Low 40's.... I wish. I think we are around upper 80's low 90's for
            our lows. 114 the other day and 108 today, yummy!!!

            jamie d