News

  • cgixqwgdxlec
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2005
      I am self employed and just refinanced my mortgage for half the rate, which will save me thousands per year. All the information is right here. http://tpbaj.com/i/LzQvaW5kZXgvd2F6ZWUvd2dleGdw take 30 seconds and fill out this free form to save money
    • oixpnwmgtec
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2005
        Right now interest rates are lower then they have ever been. Lower your monthly payments. Never has there been a better time to refinance you home loan. http://tpbaj.com/i/LzIvaW5kZXgvd2F6ZWUvanh6N3l3YXlieGI4a2Rmcmg3 take 30 seconds and fill out this free form to save money