Re: carabiner substitute/was modified HH

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 21, 2005
      Mark was refuring to my hammock, the one that has the same ridge
      line as the other one in the pictue put hangs down over twice as
      much. Did you see the picture? Anyways, no one in his/her right
      mind would modify a perfectly good hammock (cept several here this
      list). As far as safty, I dont blame Tom for being such a
      stickler. set up over a rock, ridge line comes undone or
      breaks...lawsuit.

      Coy Boy