Next SEHHA campout 23-25Sep05

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2005
      Our next Southeast Hammock Hangers Association Campout will be Sep 23-
      25 in Hot Springs, NC. This is an informal event open to everyone and
      everyone is welcome. This will be our 12th hammock campout and each
      one is fun and interesting. It's a great chance to make new
      friendships and renew old ones, share hammock stories, see the latest
      hammock gear and see innovative gear made by others. Read more about
      it at: http://www.speerhammocks.com/Assets/HotSpringsSep05.htm

      Mark your calendar now and come help us celebrate the begining of
      Fall. See ya at Hot Springs....Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List
      Author, Hammock Camping book
      Editor, Hammock Camping Newsletter