Re: Hammock Camping Re: J-mock Update

  • Jason Sadler
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 7:48 AM
      it is coated, and I have a lot of silicon water proof spray that is going to be applied today. As long as it is  enough to stop the hard rain I'll be happy, I have Gore-Tex sleeping bag that I will be sleeping in. I have today off so I plan on getting things finished up and posting some pictures.  However, thank you for the heads up.
      -Jason S

      Visit my website http://www.spanky526.com