Mooring knot

  • Ralph Oborn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 14, 2005
      Hey hangers, check out the animated mooring knot on this site (from
      primitive skills group)

      http://www.ropeworks.biz/index.html

      Ralph
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 15, 2005
        Cool Ralph. Have you tried the book or CD? ..Ed

        Moderator, Hammock Camping List

        Editor, Hammock Camping News

        Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

        _____

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16, 2005
          Ralph Oborn wrote:
          >Hey hangers, check out the animated mooring knot on this site (from
          >primitive skills group)

          Hey! That's the knot I've been using for my hammock!

          Matthew Takeda
          the JOAT
        • Ralph Oborn
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 16, 2005
            Of course!!!

            Just remember wherever you go on the web, you oughta see a sign,
            "Matthew was here"

            Ralph Oborn Bowing to the master