Re: Coating ripstop with silicone?

  • seuss910
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 14, 2005
      I wouldn't bother with a spray gun or roller. The key with sil
      coating is to work it into the weave of the fabric, not use it as a
      second layer on top of the fabric as you might with urethane. I've
      had luck applying first with rubber gloves and a regular sponge and
      then working it in/evening it out/removing the excess with a semi-
      flexible squeegee - fabric laid out against a hard, smooth surface.

      seuss