Rick's new book

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2005
      One of our own has written a new book! Rick has made a name for
      himself on this List as well as several others devoted to
      backpacking and his backcountry experience shows in his first book:
      A Widly Successful 200-Mile Hike. Nice book Rick!

      I really like the way you jump right in discussing things close to
      the heart of long-distance hikers; namely, blisters, chafting, knees
      and pack weight! The book is a good example of what to expect on
      the trail and offers those hiker want-to-be's out there much to
      consider in prep for their own hikes. I would recommond this book
      to anyone planning their first long hike on any trail.

      I haven't gotten to the last 2 chapters yet, but am looking forward
      to them. I'll have a full review of the book in the next Hammock
      Camping Newsletter in August

      Rick gives 3 ways to order the $11.95 book

      http://www.wayahpress.com
      orders@...
      Wayah Press 2566 Lantz Rd Beavercreek, OH 45434

      Hope your book is wildly successful Rick! ....Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List
      Author, Hammock Camping book
      Editor, Hammock Camping Newsletter
      Owner, Speer Hammocks, Inc