SEHHA

  • marta_clark
    Message 1 of 52 , Jun 11, 2005
      I'm not going to make it to Hot Springs this weekend--major plumbing
      emergency has broken out in the kitchen, and I'm coming down with a
      sore throat the rest of you would probably rather I don't share with
      you. Oh, well. Hope you all have a good time.

      Marta
      Message 52 of 52 , Apr 18 7:19 PM
        Glad you made it home safe Joe. That was quite the storm-extreme wind &
        cold lasted Sunday, Monday & Tuesday! You guys were very smart to stay off
        the trail. Here there are lots of wind damaged houses & some still without
        power due to down trees. We had only minor damage at home, but the yard is
        littered with tree limbs. It's a mess-I can't imagine what it must have
        been like on the trail..Ed

        Moderator, Hammock Camping List

        Editor, Hammock Camping News

        Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc