SEHHA (Tell ED)

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2005
      I'm not going to make it. Some last minute stuff has forced me to
      change my plans. I hope someone here is planning on driving in
      tomorrow and can tell Ed. My biggest regret is Ed promiced me
      the "couples trees". I was looking forward to seein all the folks
      again and listin to the music whilst soaking my toes in the French
      Broad. Maybe next time.

      Coy Boy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2005
        We missed you guys Coy-I had to eat all the cold slaw myself! Sorry you
        couldn't make it-was the best weather yet (in spite of the approaching
        tropical storm)! .Ed

        Moderator, Hammock Camping List

        Editor, Hammock Camping News

        Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc