Re: Hammock Camping Re: J-mock Hammock

  • Jason Sadler
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2003
      I'm not sure but it is a reinforced nylon.  Very comfortable.  Very light.  It weights 1.2 lbs.
      -Jason S

      Visit my website http://www.spanky526.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2003
        9' 3" X 6.5  I trimmed some length off of the sides.  There is still enough material to wrap around me I still have plenty of room to trim down.  my weight is still 1.2 lbs.  comfy and light weight.