RE: Hammock Camping Re: J-mock Hammock

  • J Cornelius
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2003

      Parachute Cloth

      Stupidus Jumpus <grin>

      Abnormality IS the normality at this locality!

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2003
        I'm not sure but it is a reinforced nylon.  Very comfortable.  Very light.  It weights 1.2 lbs.

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2003
          9' 3" X 6.5  I trimmed some length off of the sides.  There is still enough material to wrap around me I still have plenty of room to trim down.  my weight is still 1.2 lbs.  comfy and light weight.